- Qualified as a doctor and surgeon at Venezuela Central University (officially approved and recognised in Spain: Doctor in Medicine).
- Consultant in General Surgery at the Hospital Vargas in Caracas.
- Consultant in Urology at the University of Valladolid Clinical Hospital.
- PhD in Surgery from the University of Salamanca.
- European Board of Urology (FEBU).
- Accredited in Urodynamics by the Continence Society International School (ICS).
- Urology Service Doctor for the CHOU. Functional and reconstructive urology unit.
- Member of the Asociación española de Urología (AEU).
- Member of the European Association of Urology (EAU).
- Member of the International Continence Society (ICS).
- Member of the Sociedad Iberoamericana de Neurourología y Uroginecología (SINUG). President of the Female Urinary Incontinence Committee.
- Particular interest in Functional Urology, Urodynamics and Urological Reconstructive Surgery.
- Research activity in the field of Functional Urology.
- Over 200 interventions a year related to the speciality.
Minimally invasive surgery to treat stress urinary incontinence in women. An implant will be chosen depending on the case (mini-sling, adjustable implants or adjustable prosthesis), to ensure a greater success rate and fewer complications. No external scars. Short stay.
Minimally invasive surgery to treat stress urinary incontinence in men, generally as a result of prior surgery. Depending on the case, adjustable or non-adjustable implants or an artificial urinary sphincter may need to be fitted.
Walk-in procedure to treat an overactive bladder and detrusor overactivity, carried out with local anaesthesia and sedation. Does not require a stay in hospital.
Short-stay penile reconstructive surgery. Surgery techniques vary according to the degree of curvature.
Each case must be individually assessed. Includes keyhole procedures or open surgery with flaps or grafts (generally foreskin or oral mucosa), in 1 or 2 sessions. The length of stay in hospital and in the city will vary depending on the type of surgery.
Includes pathologies such as urethral cysts or diverticula. Short-stay surgery.
Keyhole, laparoscopy or open surgery. Depending on the case, the required treatment, hospital stay and the days of stay in the city will be evaluated.